Machinery Line System
DN 200 - 315 / DN 400 - 630 / DN 710 - 1200
Fiberglass TCP Line Features
It is a great technical innovation to use the fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic composite pipe construction instead of the single plastic or similar material for sewage and drainage pipe system. The new composed structure comes up with many advantages such as higher stiffness, less weight, low cost, large diameter, etc. It is the new generation to improve the current RTP machinery line.
Pipe OD (mm)
Pipe OD ( in.)
400 - 630
Up to 5 Mpa
15.74 - 24.80
200 - 315
Up to 10 Mpa
7.87 - 12.4016
Production Line Advantages
Thermal fusion techonolgy for fully bonded fiberglass tape quality
Inert HDPE material used for liner and outer layer is resistant to the effects of chemicals, abrasion, hot soils, and effluent
20%-40% of overall pipe costs by comparing with polyethylene pipe, 15%-30% by comparing with steel wire reinforced pipe.
API SPEC 15LR, ASTM D2992-2018 standard , Israel, Italian standard etc. followed.
- Thermal fusion technology for fully bonded fiberglass tape quality.
- Inert HDPE material used for liner and outer layer is resistant to the effects of chemicals, abrasion, hot soils, and effluent.
- Lower cost : 20%-40% of overall pipe costs by comparing with polyethylene pipe, 15%-30% by comparing with steel wire reinforced pipe.
- Lightweight product for convenient-installed cost and installation efficiencies.
- Composite pipe machinery followed API SPEC 15LR, ASTM D2992-2018 standard , Israel, Italian standard etc. followed.
- Banline already followed ISO17020 certification for long-term lifetime testing laboratory, already passed 20 + years lifetime testing.
- Convenient fiberglass TCP pipe connection solution
Thermoplastic composite pipe ( TCP pipe) innovation has been widely used in many applications and various fiberglass composite pipes have been developed. The continuous bonded fiberglass thermoplastic pipe (CFTCP) is the next generation in the composite pipe industry, which is the great option to replace medium or higher pressure pipe for example steel reinforced pipe, and other types of RTP machinery line pipes.
Banline TCP -WAVE™ for DN315 and DN630 fiberglass composite pipe machinery line is available to use fully bonded technology into larger diameter pipes, the following is key dimensions:
- Diameter: From OD 200 - 1200 ( 7.87 in. – 47 in.)
- Fully bonded with fiberglass tape
- Pipe for water, hot water, and other fluid application
DN 200 - 630
Co - Axis Wrapping
The meter weight is 50% less than the normal HDPE pipe.
20%-40% of overall pipe costs by comparing with polyethylene pipe, 15%-30% by comparing with steel wire reinforced PE pipe.
Raw Material Savings
Co - Axis
Newest Fiberglass Wrapping Machine with fast heating & cooling technology to ensure the overall thermoplastic composite pipe bonding performance